Camper Documents

Hello parents and guardians! This is the Camper Document portal. Below you’ll find the documents that we need you to fill out to make sure that camp is fun and safe for everyone!

Please print each form and sign them (the Camper and Medical Information forms are .docx documents so that they can be opened in a word processing program and filled out instead of asking you to write the answers to the questions by hand). We would prefer that these documents are then scanned and then emailed back to us (to but if you do not have access to a scanner they can be mailed to the address provided in the email.

If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call or send a text to the number provided in the email. You can also send an email

Activities Permission

Application Policy

Camper Information

Kindness Contract

Liability Release

Medical Information

Photo Release

Once you have the documents filled out we will need the $10 application fee. Please visit the Kansas Statewide Transgender Education Project’s donation page. Pressing the Donate button will redirect you to a secure PayPal page. Please select your method of payment (PayPal or a Credit/Debit card) and then click on “Add Special Instructions to the Seller” and write in the space provided that this payment is the application fee for your camper, including your camper’s name.

Once we have the application fee and all of the documents we’ll give you a call or shoot you an email to discuss all of the camp details!